The Longwood Lancers (2-1) play the UMBC Retrievers (2-1) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lancers’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Retrievers ( ).
Longwood Lancers vs UMBC Retrievers Odds & Info
|Game||Longwood Lancers vs UMBC Retrievers|
|Date & Time||Saturday, November 20, 2021, 5:00 PM (EST)|
LONGWOOD VS UMBC BETTING TRENDS
- Longwood had 18 wins in 29 games against the spread last year.
- The Lancers had an ATS record of 5-3 as 2.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- Last season, 11 of Longwood’s 29 games hit the over.
- Longwood and its opponent topped the 137-point mark 12 times last season.
- The over/under for this game and the average total for Lancers games last season are equal at 137.
- UMBC covered the spread 11 times in 19 games last year.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Retrievers went 3-2 against the spread last season.
- Out of 19 UMBC games last season, nine went over the total.
- UMBC’s games finished with over 137 points scored nine times last year.
- The average total for Retrievers games last season was 137.6 points, 0.6 more than this game’s over/under.
LONGWOOD IMPACT PLAYERS
- Juan Munoz paced the Lancers with 13.0 points per contest and 2.9 assists last year, while also putting up 3.2 rebounds.
- Justin Hill averaged a team-leading 3.1 assists per game last season. He also averaged 11.0 points and 4.2 rebounds, shooting 43.0% from the field.
- DeShaun Wade averaged 11.2 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game last year, shooting 40.4% from the field and 34.7% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Zac Watson paced the Lancers at 4.5 rebounds per contest last year, while also posting 0.4 assists and 5.7 points.
- Christian Wilson posted 5.7 points, 4.0 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest last year. Defensively, he delivered 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
UMBC IMPACT PLAYERS
- R.J. Eytle-Rock scored 14.5 points and distributed 2.6 assists per game last season.
- Brandon Horvath grabbed an average of 8.7 boards in each contest while scoring 13.1 points per game last season.
- Darnell Rogers made 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Rogers and Daniel Akin were defensive standouts last season, with Rogers averaging 1.2 steals per game and Akin collecting 0.7 blocks per contest.