The USC Trojans (0-0) take on the CSU Northridge Matadors (0-0) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch USC vs. CSU Northridge
Game Day: Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Game Time: 9:00 pm EDT
Tickets: Get Ticket Here
Live Stream: NCAA BK TV
Key Stats for USC vs. CSU Northridge
- Last year, the Trojans scored 74.9 points per game, just 2.8 fewer points than the 77.7 the Matadors gave up.
- The Matadors put up an average of 72.1 points per game last year, 7.0 more points than the 65.1 the Trojans allowed to opponents.
- The Trojans made 47.2% of their shots from the field last season, which was 0.4 percentage points higher than the Matadors allowed to their opponents (46.8%).
- The Matadors’ 42.3% shooting percentage from the field last season was 3.3 percentage points higher than the Trojans allowed to their opponents (39.0%).
USC Players to Watch
- Evan Mobley led his team in both points (16.4) and rebounds (8.7) per contest last season, and also averaged 2.4 assists. At the other end, he averaged 0.8 steals and 2.8 blocks (ninth in the country).
- Isaiah Mobley averaged 9.6 points, 1.6 assists and 7.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Tahj Eaddy posted a team-high 2.8 assists per contest last year. He also put up 13.6 points and 2.9 rebounds, shooting 44.8% from the floor and 38.8% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Drew Peterson put up 9.8 points, 2.7 assists and 5.0 rebounds per contest last year.
- Isaiah White averaged 7.6 points, 0.8 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game last year.
CSU Northridge Players to Watch
- TJ Starks averaged 21.7 points per contest to go with 3.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game last season.
- Alex Merkviladze pulled down 7.0 rebounds per game, while Darius Brown II averaged 5.3 assists per contest.
- Starks knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Brown and Fidelis Okereke were defensive standouts last season, with Brown averaging 2.0 steals per game and Okereke collecting 0.8 blocks per contest.